T: + 34 956 410 069
M: + 34 646 489 069
La Vista de Medina takes its name from the exceptional views enjoyed from many of its terraces and the flower filled gardens brimming with fragrant trees. The refreshing pool is a natural focal point on hot summer days.
The self-catering suites are individually appointed with crisp cotton sheets, plump feather pillows, comfortable living-dining areas – each with a kitchenette for rustling up tasty meals.
This imaginatively finished rambling property offers unparalleled views over a patchwork of undulating tiled roofs and church spires to the rural splendour of rolling hills fringed by the Atlantic Ocean. Within a short drive are the unspoilt beaches of El Palmar and La Barossa, whilst just a little further is the picture perfect beach of Bolonia which is also famous for the Baelo Claudio Roman ruins. On the occasions you want to leave the cooking and washing up to someone else La Vista de Medina has its own fabulous restaurant with mesmerising views on site.
A day trip to nearby Jerez, famous for sherry bodegas, flamenco dancing and performing horses, is a must; as is a visit to the historic towns of Seville, Cádiz and Arcos de la Frontera, For a taste of something really different Catamarans leave every hour from nearby Tarifa for the exotic delights of Tangers - an easy day trip away.
• Six self-catering suites; room facilities: over bed ceiling fan, a/c and heating unit in bedroom, heating in the living-dining area, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, Sky and Spanish TV, DVD and CD player. Kitchen facilities: 2 ring electric hob, microwave-combi oven, fridge with freezer section, kettle & toaster
• Flower filled terraced garden with free form pool 11m x 5m (depth 0.9 - 1.5m) & pool with cascade 4m x 3m (depth 0.9m). Pool towels provided.
• Treatment room offering massages, facials and various beauty products.
• Spanish & Mediterranean influenced restaurant with bar and complimentary wi-fi in the bar and front terrace
• Smokers are invited to smoke in the garden or on the open terraces
|25/01/13 - 21/03/13||22/03/13 - 23/05/13||24/05/13 - 27/06/13||28/06/13 - 18/07/13||19/07/13 - 22/08/13|
|01/11/13 - 31/12/13||27/09/13 - 31/10/13||30/08/13 - 26/09/13||23/08/13 - 29/08/13|
|Price based on a minimum stay 2 nights, if you wish to stay just 1 night this may be possible - subject to availability at a supplement of 10€ per room.
"Amazing, can’t wait to return"
Sidney 18, London