Camaleon 2006 S.L (“La Vista De Medina“,”Casa De Medina” “we“, “our“, “us“) is an online service that provides users (“you“) with hoilday rentals and more. Our “Website“, is owned and operated by Camaleon 2006 S.L.
We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us when you visit our Website or use our services.
- What information we collect from you
- How we use your information
- With whom we share your information
- How we protect your information
- Children’s privacy
- External links
- How you can contact us
What information we collect from you
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can be used to identify you as an individual or to contact you directly (“personal information“).
Personal information includes information you provide us such as your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses and billing information (such as your credit card number, cardholder name, and card expiration date).
You can choose not to provide this personal information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order to complete and confirm reservations. In addition, some information is also required in order for you to ask us a question or initiate other transactions on our site.
Information About Others
If you make a reservation for someone else through La Vista de Medina, you will need to submit that individual’s personal information. You must obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing us with their personal information, as any access to view or modify their information will be available only through you.
How we use your information
La Vista de Medina uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes:
- to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about La Vista de Medina
- to enable us to publish your reviews to the La Vista de Medina website and newsletter community;
- to facilitate your booking of accommodation or other reservations;
- to respond to your questions and comments;
- to measure interest in and improve our products, services, and Website;
- to solicit information from you;
- to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Email communication is used primarily to correspond with you about your enquiry, your booking confirmation or reservation and payment requests. You will only receive marketing information if you sign up to our newsletter.
With whom we share your information
La Vista de Medina will not share your information with any third party for marketing purposes.
La Vista de Medina is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
Call Recording and Monitoring.